02/19/2011

Notes from an old journal:

I was sitting in a certain class and a teacher named Doctor Boyd, the most stuck-up little square I've ever met, was saying something about Immanuel Kant, but he accidentally pronounced the last name "cunt," and then immediately froze up, and this girl sitting behind me just cracked up, not too loud, but still very notable in the dead silence of the room.

I have a sudden desire to start a train.

Trying to express ideas with words is like trying to build trees out of lumber.

Twinkle twinkle little star
I know too well just what you are
Up above the world so high
Pompous, rich, and soon to die.

"Man has found in the imaginary reality of heaven where he looked for a superman only the reflection of his own self." - Karl Marx

I'm at a party, bored, and wishing I could leave without being seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment