03/13/2011

If my posts here are somewhat sporadic and untruthful about the dates of their posting, it is because I no longer have internet at work, thanks to an unspecified colleague of mine who was storing his/her personal files on the office computer. So, these posts are actually being written (by hand I know!) at the time noted in their titles, but I'm only getting them online when I have the opportunity at home.

This should all change soon though as I plan to finally buy a laptop, something I should have done a while ago but have been putting off.

Oh, and obviously my bosses don't know anything about live GNU's because I hacked into both the regular office computer and the management computer without so much as a hiccup. Kept them offline though. Wouldn't want to attract attention. Shhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment