03/05/2011

I desire to face my enemy.
These little ants are gnawing away at the foundations of my mask,
Thinking it is my face they bring to ruin--
By subterfuge, by implication,
By slander and by silence--
These are the jaws of the ants
And, for creatures, they are strong indeed!

I desire to lift my mask,
To unearth it from its foundations,
To gaze into the eyes of the ants--
Truth is my weapon, and directness,
Poignancy and disdain the small things
That they consider great--
No ant god shall be a god over me.
No ant king shall dictate my behavior.
No and lord shall pass judgment!

Flee my wrath, tiny creatures.
I shall break apart your chains and highways.
I shall disrupt your order with but a single motion.
I shall tear down your fortresses
And scatter you to the winds!

No comments:

Post a Comment